Friday, June 3, 2016

Disneyland 2016 | Day 1

We are off!

This was the girl's first trip to Disneyland.  They were so excited.


We stayed at a friend's house in California on the first night so we could wake up early and head to the park.  Check out the views from the house!





There's this bakery in the nearby town that I love because they sell all sorts of gluten free goodies.  I started my morning with a yummy latte and a gluten free cinnamon roll.


We arrived!

I haven't pushed these kids in a stroller in years.  I must say that it came in handy later in the day when we wanted to hit up some last minute rides that were on opposite sides of the park.





Sometimes i's hard to just get past the castle.  It might be my favorite part of Disney.



Apprehensive, but ready to ride their first ride... Pirates of the Caribbean.


Had to get the ears...



Clara loved the thrill rides, but wasn't a fan of all of the fake people and creatures.  That spooked her out more than anything.





Ready to ride the tea cups.  This one makes me nauseas.






Clara wasn't liking the ambiance on the walk to this ride.


Watching the day parade...













Ready to ride "It's a Small World".  I am a thrill junky, but this ride is my favorite.  It reminds me of when I was two and rode on the one at Disney World.  I remember it vividly.











Submarine ride....

I was a bit claustrophobic on this one.  I'll pass on it next time.


Ready for the night parade...



















Waiting for the fireworks to start...








...and they were out just minutes after laying down.










No comments: