Sunday, November 22, 2015

What We've Been Up To


Busy... busy...

I feel like we are always somewhere and that there's hardly any time for rest, but I feel blessed for all that we have and for all of the family and friends that share this journey in life with us. It's been a while since I've blogged and I wanted to be sure to include a post about what we've been up to.  This entry is a hodge podge of new achievements and milestones.  I really need to use my good camera for more of our life events, but for now... Here's what I cleaned out of my cell phone.

The girls were invited to an American Girl Doll birthday party at the new AG Doll Store in Scottsdale.  They loved the store and it was really cute to see the expressions on all of the girl's faces when they saw all of the cool doll accessories.


Clara, Aiyana, Gemma, Jessica, Seyla and Lexi


Clara made Principal's Pride for the first grading period at her accelerated school.  We are so proud of her.


Aiyana in one of her jazz classes at Tempe Dance West,  Ms. Tara is a great instructor.


Clara learned how to ride a bike without training wheels...


Spending time with a friend after school... In red lipstick of course.


We celebrated Dana's 36th birthday...


...and my 38th.



Aiyana has been practicing her front handsprings...


The girls had a fall party at school and I jumped between classrooms to help out.







A friend turned 40 and we all went out to celebrate...









More front handspring practice for Aiyana...


Picture Day at school...


Excuse the messy room, but Clara did a front limber for the first time.  She's been addicted ever since.


The girls have ballet on Monday's so Monday's are bun days at school.


Starbursts and Shining Stars company classes at Tempe Dance West.


Some of the Starburst kiddos waiting for ballet to start...


Zombies!!!

Tap II with Ms. Lindsay is a perfect mixture of fun and learning. They really had fun this Halloween.


The girls performed a fun Zombie tap dance...


Trick-or-Treat!


We spruced up the front of the house with new lights and flower pots...


The weather got cooler and the girls sported their new school coats...


One of our spare rooms was transformed into a very girly play room.  We are in the process of decorating it still.


Aiyana had her first slumber party at our house...


Clara, Reigna, Makenzie, Aiyana, Emma & Michelle.


I chalk painted for the first time.


I painted my old dresser to match the decor in the girls bedroom....


I got nostalgic and left the original stain on the top...


My sister had a beautiful baby boy.  His name is Theodore and he is so precious.


A family friend from Iowa came to visit.  We had fun catching up.


We decorated our tree a bit early this year.  The girls had fun hanging ornaments.




At another friend's birthday party and the girls got their faces painted...



Th girls got to go ice skating for the first time...


I wish I had more pictures, but I was busy with photo shoots so I couldn't go.  These pictures were sent to me.


Aiyana got to stay the night at her friend Isabella's house...




A fun birthday party at the Crafty Kiln...


That wraps up most of October and November :o).


No comments: