Monday, July 6, 2015

Page Vacation | Days 3 & 4

On Tuesday we headed on a tour to Rainbow Bridge.  I've been on Lake Powell a lot, but it was neat to see a different part of the lake on this tour.  There were only about 10 other people on the tour with us so we had a lot of room on the boat, it was nice.






Clara was jamming out to some tribal music...


Meanwhile Aiyana was passed out...



A natural formation of a buffalo in the rock.


A heart...



Getting closer to the natural bridge formation.  You can see Navajo Mountain peeking from behind the rocks.




It was HOT and Aiyana was post nap grumpy ha, ha.  She saw this picture and asked me to take another one, but I like this one because it will help me remember how miserably hot it was walking out there.



First view of Rainbow Bridge...




This kind gentleman helped Dana carry the girls to the bridge.  He and his wife are from Holland.





The family...




Panoramic from my cell phone...


Dinosaur track... Do you see it?


Here it is with water on it...



Heading back to the boat...


Wednesday we hung out at Dana's brother's pool again...


The cousins had so much fun playing together all week.


Cell phone selfie of Dana, Clara and I.


I'm amazed at how much can actually grow in the soil up there.  This is Dana's parents garden.


No comments: