Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015


Decorating eggs...



This year I decided to buy fake eggs to avoid damaged or cracked eggs during our egg hunts.  I must say that it worked out perfect.


The girls woke up to dance-bag Easter "baskets".  Each bag had an assortment of dance things that they have been wanting, some snacks and chocolate treats.


We had a small Easter get-together with my mom and dad...





For dinner I made a beef brisket and my mom made a yummy salad...


The girls had a blast egg hunting...


Aiyana kept shouting "This is the best Easter ever!"


Their loot...


After hunting for eggs, we had dessert.  I made a gluten free vanilla cake with fresh blackberry compote and whipped cream.  It was delicious.


After my parents left, we all took a nap on the couch.  Before the sun had set, Dana and I hid more eggs so the girls could do one last Easter egg hunt.  It was a beautiful day and a beautiful sunset.






No comments: