Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

This Thanksgiving we headed up north to Page to be with Dana's family for the holiday.  I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would, but I grabbed some fun shots from our quad adventure.

Thanksgiving ended with this beautiful sunset.  We were all eating dinner at Dana's parents when I looked up and saw this amazingness.  I just knew I had to get my camera.


The day after Thanksgiving, a small group of us took the quads and razors out to a scenic over-look.  The girls were super excited so don't let these close ups fool you....



Aiyana with her cousins, Gabrielle and Skye.


All geared up...


Silly girls...


On our way to the mesa...




The view was amazing...


Sam and Emmy...


The Colorado River...


Our rides...



Sam, Don, Chris & Dana...


The divas... Aiyana, Skye, Gabrielle & Clara.


Looking out towards Page, AZ.


This is a call phone panoramic of the view... I am pretty impressed with the quality.  I would almost hang this in my house.


Gabrielle was giving her dad a ride on the quad...


Clara passed out on the way back....


The next day we headed out to Masani's house for Thanksgiving with the extended family.  Again... I did not take any pictures, but I did grab this shot on our drive back to Page.  If you can't already tell... I have an addiction to photographing sunsets right now.


We had a wonderful time and I am so thankful for everyone and everything in my life.

No comments: