Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year.  The picture below says it all...


The cousins spent a lot of time playing together and the laughter never ceased...


On Christmas Eve the kids opened a few gifts from Tom...



The girls got American Girl Doll Puppies...



...and a big princess tent.


They really enjoyed playing in the tent...


It is large enough to fit all of them... plus Nana.


My mom read them "Twas the Night Before Christmas", just like she did with us when we were little.


Hmm?  Wonder if these kids were naughty or nice enough for Santa?



Looks like Santa paid us a visit...


The girls discovering their gifts from Santa on Christmas morning...


Looking through their stockings...


Umbrellas...



Clara was so excited to finally get walkie-talkies.  She's been wanting them for quite some time.


Big Nana would have wanted to get them a gift so I got something for them and said that it was from her.  She loved art so I figured an art easel would be a great Big Nana gift.


Clara asked me this every time she opened a gift...


The girls got some new dance outfits...



Aiyana and Clara with their look-a-like American Girl Dolls.  Clara named hers Diamond and Aiyana's is Isabelle.


On Christmas day we headed to my mom's.


Our family on Christmas...


My brother (Zach), his wife (Mary) and my nephew (Mason)...


My sister (Alisa) and her husband (Joey)...


My green eyed girl...


The kids loved handing out the presents at Nana's house.  It's hard to believe that they are old enough to do that now.


American Girl Doll clothes...


Shirts from Nana...


Playing in the wrapping paper...


Hugs for Nana...


We had some items made out of Aiyana's artwork.  Aiyana was showing Nana what she made...


Nana's personalized mug...


A couple days after Christmas we went horseback riding at my friend Leah's house...


The kids enjoyed playing together.  Here's Seyla and Clara on their new teeter-totter...


Leah's father-in-law made it for his grandkids...


Mason and Gemma...


Like "two peas in a pod"...


Aiyana, Gemma and Mason taking a ride on the horses over to Pop's corral...



View of South Mountain from Leah's father-in-law's house.


The girls are ready to ride...


Aiyana & Gemma...



Clara and Seyla patiently waiting for their turn...



Cuties...


My brother and hubby...


More riding...


I love this picture of my sister and Clara...


Going for a ride...


After riding horses, we grabbed a quick picture of the family...


On the last evening, I had everyone over for lasagna.  Unfortunately, my sister and her husband had already left.  I snatched a quick picture of my dad with the kids, he wasn't feeling well.


I am so grateful for time spent with family on the Holidays.


No comments: