Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Aiyana's Christmas Choir Concert 2015

Aiyana got to perform her choir songs at school two times.  The first performance was at an event called "Coco, Carols and Claus".  We enjoyed watching the kids perform while we sipped on hot chocolate.  Santa made a visit at the end of the event.

Aiyana with her friend Alicia...


The girls stood on stage while the audience sang Christmas carols.


Aiyana with her teacher, Ms. Sandoval.


Performance...


Aiyana with Santa...




Clara with Santa...





Aiyana had to memorize the National Anthem in kindergarten and recite it in front of her class.  Here she is singing it with her choir in first grade...


Singing a Christmas song with the K-3 choir...


I brought my long lens thinking that we would be sitting in the back so I couldn't zoom out.  I took some video clips with my cell phone figuring we'd like to see how the whole choir looked some day...


I think "Let It Go" should be retired from singing programs after this year, but that's just my vote.  I am sure others will agree with me...


The kids just love this song.  Here's a video snippet of the whole choir singing it...


Dana didn't make it back from his meeting in Vegas in time to attend, but my mom, Clara and I were there to watch.




No comments: