Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ensenada, Mexico | Day 2

The second day we were there we were all about staying at the house, making good food and enjoying the beach.  Dana and I made gluten free chocolate pancakes and scrambled eggs and Briana made a fruit salad for breakfast.


Then we headed out to the beach...


Aiyana loved the boogie board.  I really enjoyed it too.




My mom and I took a walk along the beach...


The guys made sand castles with the kids...



Lia was having a lot of fun...



This lady walked her dog along the beach a lot.  He's a beautiful great dane and the kids really enjoyed petting him.



View of the beach from the beach house...


Finding treasures...




Love these shots of my mom playing with Clara...



That night we made a huge Mexican feast.  Here's some of the pico de gallo that I made earlier in the day...




Collecting sea shells was a lot of fun...


I found a neat little spot to take pictures of the kids...

CLARA







AIYANA






LIA







VANESSA





Then we headed outside to take some beach pictures, but unfortunately... the sun was getting too low for crisp shots.  I did my best...



My mom took the camera for a while so she could snap some of the girls and I.




I love to watch them play...




Holding hands and dancing on the beach while the sun is setting.  It doesn't get better than this.


Clara and her crazy dance... The Clara Jig




The Santiagos...




My beautiful momma...


I absolutely LOVE this shot of my mom...


That night we watched as the neighbors competed with their fireworks.  It was a spectacular show and we were happy to see that other's were celebrating the 4th of July in Mexico.  The neighbors also gave the us some bottle rockets and sparklers.


No comments: