Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back to School

Both of the girls had their fist day of school today.  Aiyana will be in first grade this year and Clara is on her last year of pre-school.  I believe that Dana said it right this morning "I wish I could freeze time".  Our babies are growing up!

I will be packing lunches for two kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Clara will be home with me M, W and F.  I just had to include a note in their lunch boxes because my mom use to do the same for me.  I remember how special I felt when I opened my lunch box and found a note from my mom in it.


Aiyana (6 years old)


A comparison with a picture from her first day of Kindergarden...



Clara (4 1/2 years old)


It didn't take long and Aiyana found some of her friends before school.  It's hard to believe that Makenzie and Aiyana were together in daycare as little tots and now they are attending the same school as first graders. 


 Gemma, Aiyana, Makenzie, Seyla and Clara...


Walking into school.  The boy behind Aiyana was in her class last year too, his name is Ruben.


Off she goes...


Next, I brought Clara to her preschool...


Clara and her friend, Seyla, jumped right into playing together...



Such a sweet face...


No comments: