Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sycamore Illinois | Alisa's Wedding Rehearsal

We headed to Sycamore after leaving the QC.  We checked into our hotel at the historic Jane Fargo Hotel and met my family at a local pub for some dinner and pre-wedding fun.

The cousins sure loved seeing each other again...

video

The next day was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We got to see the wedding venue for the first time and boy was it gorgeous.  I could feel my creative juices flowing, but alas... I was there to be a part of the event and not photograph it.  I snatched a few photos of the cousins before handing my camera off to Dana for the remainder of the rehearsal.

I love this shot of the kids. It's so typical of the three of them.  Aiyana is always well posed, smiling and looking at the camera.  Mason and Clara, however, are nearly impossible to photograph... especially when you have the two of them together.



I took this portrait of my dad...


Joey, with a couple of his groomsmen, waiting for the rehearsal to start.


Josh (the best man) & I (the matron of honor)...


The flower girls in action...


All of the kids practicing their walk down the isle...


Clara took her flower girl role very seriously.  She walked slowly and made sure she hit up every row with some flower petals.


The entire wedding party (minus one of the bridesmaids who didn't make it to the rehearsal)...


My mom, dad and siblings...


After the rehearsal we headed to a pizza joint in Dekalb, Il.

Some of the ladies...


Some of the men...


No comments: