Saturday, June 14, 2014

Alisa & Joey's Wedding Day | Summer 2014


On the morning of the wedding, all of the bridesmaids headed to Alisa's bridal suite for hair and make-up.

Here's me after getting my up-do and before make-up...


Alisa's beautiful friend Abby getting her make-up done...


My momma getting her hair done..



Bridesmaids gift...


This is seriously how our hair looked before it went into an up-do.  It was pretty funny seeing everyone's hair this way.


Tada...


After the bridesmaids were done with their hair, Aiyana and Clara came to the room to get their up-do.  My cousin Brianna was talking to Clara.  As you can see... Clara hadn't warmed up to her yet lol.  


This part was very exciting for the girls... They love being able to wear make-up.


The girls got wedding activity books as gifts for being flower girls in the wedding.


Before the ceremony, the family hung out at the venue while Alisa and Joey were getting their pictures done.  We took a few pictures of our own.



My dad and I...



My family...


The girls were having fun exploring.  I tried not to worry about them getting dirty.


Everyone had such a good time...


The ONLY bridal picture that I got of my sister.  I snapped it fast as she was walking to another spot for photos with her photographer.


My bouquet...




My brother and his family...


I love this series of photos.  We couldn't them to all to smile so I told the girls to give Mason a kiss.  They smothered him ha, ha.


I was chasing this child around trying to take her picture...


She wouldn't smile...


My brother and his wife, Mary...


Hubby and I...


Let the ceremony begin...


Dana tried to be as unobtrusive as possible so as to not get in the way of the hired photographer. He grabbed a few of the processional.  This is my beautiful cousin Brianna walking down the isle with Joey's friend Piers.


My brother Zach and Alisa's new sister-in-law, Anne...


My nephew Mason always sticks his tongue out when he is shy. He's such a cutie.


Aiyana and Clara did such a good job.  They were told to walk slow and cover their own side of the isle with petals.  Aiyana threw a handful at a time and Clara dropped one petal per row.  It was cute.


Love this shot.  Good job Dana!


I also really like this one...


Watching my sister get hitched...



Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Mathews!  

I love the look on Joey's face... I could put so many quotes with this photo.


Yay!


I really wanted to cut loose and lose the camera by the time the reception hit so I don't have very many photos from the evening, but it was a blast.  My mom took this one of me giving the Matron of Honor speech.


Mr. & Mrs. Mathews...


 My best friend Mechell and I...


The girls loved these fans...


Eating cake...


The Hacker Family...

I seriously jumped in this photo at the very last minute.  It's too bad that not everyone made it into the picture, but I'm glad that we have it.

L to R: Zach, Mom, Angie, Lori, Vicki, Geoff, Jeremy, Lee, Malorie, Isabel, Kathy, Tony & I.
Missing (but at the wedding): Tracie, Brianna, Kyle, Derrick, Bridget, Alisa & Joey


 The Timmerman Family...

L to R: Dad, Alisa, Me, Zach, Denny, Katie, Mary & Cheryl
(I look short, but I had ditched my pumps right after the ceremony)


Mom, Isabel, Lori, Vicki and Angie on the dance floor...


The kids dancing at the reception...

video

I only got one bite of this delicious looking cake...

No comments: