Saturday, April 19, 2014

Second Soccer Game | Laveen Soccer

The girls had their second game of soccer today.  They played really well, but they didn't win this time.  I love to watch how they are all getting better with their soccer skills. I coached this game so my mom took pictures with her camera.  I am so grateful that she was there and that she was able to take some pictures for us.

Both Aiyana and Clara kicked the ball more during this game.



Aiyana and Shayla kicked the ball down to their goal and Shayla kicked it in. Woo hoo!



I love how focused these little ones look as they wait for the other team to kick the ball...


...but they are girls so there were definitely some hugs during the game



Aiyana made a goal...  In the other team's net ha, ha.  It think it was just too tempting for her.  She told me that she was going to make a goal during this game.  She kept getting frustrated that she didn't have an opportunity so she saw the ball, the goal was right there and she went for it.


It wouldn't be a 4-5 year, all girl, soccer game without a little dancing on the field...


Aiyana stealing the ball from the other team.


You know she's focused when she sticks out her tongue.  She does this in dance too.




Yay Aiyana!  The girl next to her was a power player for the other team... She scored all, but one, of their goals.


Letting the other team know that it was a good game...


...and every game ends with a bridge for the kids to run underneath.



The girls and I after the game.  I love them to pieces.



No comments: