Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chicago... Last Day

After the bridal shower we were stuffed and tired so we stayed in, but today we made up for it by heading out to some local bars and restaurants to eat and cheer on the Blackhawks.

I told the girls that I would bring them a gift and this is what they will get...


I am going to have two excited little girls when I get home.  We stopped in the Disney store on Friday evening and I looked for some Frozen items, but they had a limited supply.  We were informed to come back the next day with a "wink wink".  I was hoping for an Anna and Elsa combo, but had to settle with two Elsa's.

I also had the best gluten free pizza, to date, from Lou Malnati's.


Today we headed to a rooftop bar and watched the Blackhawks game while eating brunch.


View of the city from the bar...


This sign cracked me up...


My sister and I...


Look who we ran into in Chicago...


It's such a big city yet we find people we know...


No comments: