Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chicago | Day 1

My mom and I headed to Chicago to visit my sister and go to her bridal shower.

View of the eastern side of South Mountain.


Flying over the edge of the city...


View of the mountains in south eastern Arizona.


We flew through a lot of clouds...


View from Alisa's apartment...



A pizza staple in Chicago...


My mom and I walked about 4 miles in the city and met Alisa for lunch at Sweetwater Tavern and Grill. 

(Instagram photo)


Being a "tourist" and taking city pictures with my iphone...



That evening we rented bikes and rode 9 miles along the lake...


The daffodils are in bloom...


Instagram photo of a beach hut...


Some kind pedestrian asked if we wanted our picture taken.  We obliged.


We had one day of sunshine...


The Chicago skyline...


Lake Michigan


Instagram photo of one of our Divvy bikes.



No comments: