Thursday, March 20, 2014

School Stuff | March 2014

The school celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday by doing Dr. Seuss book reports this month.  Aiyana's book was "Hop on Pop".  The kindergartners had to make a prop, a poster or a costume to display in a parade.  Aiyana's prop represented her favorite part of the book.


...and she got a %100.  I'm so proud of her, she's really good at her book reports.


Another great subject for her is spelling.  They take a spelling pre-test on Thursdays and if they get all of the words right, they don't have to take Friday's test. Another %100...


Clara just loves preschool.  She is so talkative at times. I wanted to capture her talking about an incident that happened at preschool, but she wasn't telling me the story like she did off camera so I asked her what her favorite part about preschool is and her answer melted my heart...

No comments: