Thursday, March 20, 2014

Newport Beach Spring 2014


Aiyana had Spring Break from school last week so we headed for Newport Beach.  I attended three days of the WSET (Western Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology) meeting while Dana took the girls to the pool and the beach.

The many moods of my tee... er... uh five year old.






The first picture was actually her expression right after asking me "what are we going to do now?"  Mind you... it was almost 10:00 pm and we had just arrived at our hotel.


Clara with her beloved Mini...


I love that we can bring some comforts from home to keep them entertained.


Aiyana, posing for me before we headed out for dinner...





Naturally... I had to capture Clara's photos while she danced and twirled about.


This is her "I won't dare give you a smile" look.


I made it to the beach on one of the evenings...



We were there after the sun had already set so I was bummed, but I managed to get a few shots of the girls anyway... 









Playing with texture on some of Clara's photos...



The girls loved these swinging hotel chairs.


Fish at the Fashion Island outdoor Mall.


My gluten free dinner was so yummy...


The largest game of chess that I ever did see...

No comments: