Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving.... To be home and share the holiday with the ones that I love the most has made me feel so blessed this year.

Over for dinner:

Dana
Aiyana
Clara
Mom
Dad
Zach
Alisa
Mary
Mason
Joey

I hosted Thanksgiving this year and my mom and I cooked the Thanksgiving dinner.  Here's a picture of Dana and my dad carving the turkeys.


I snapped a few photos of some of the dishes that I prepared...

Homemade Cranberry Relish


Sweet Potato Casserole


Tada... I think this is only the second turkey that I have ever cooked.  I made it with a Cajun butter sauce and basted it every 20 minutes or so.  It was delish.


The Munchkins and I... They had soooo much fun playing together.


Mom with us...


Dad with us...


I am so thankful for my family.  I love them all... more than I could ever express.


No comments: