Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tempe Dance West Christmas Recital 2013


 One more season of dance under their belts...

Aiyana was giving me the shy face while Clara was looking away from the camera... Little buggers!


Such serious faces on these children...


Hugs and smiles..


 I love that the girls have so many friends in dance.  Aiyana is sitting next to Makenzie... They have been friends since they were wearing diapers.  Clara is sitting next to Tyler... She was in the girl's dance class last season and she danced with Aiyana this season.


Aiyana in "I'll Be An Angel for Christmas"



Aiyana in "Run Run Rudolph"



Clara in "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"



Aiyana watching the rehearsal...


Aiyana's tap/combo class, plus Clara.


Makenzie, Aiyana & Clara


Roses for the girls after their performance...


Dana handing the roses to the girls...




I was as tired as I looked ha, ha.  A rehearsal and two shows later... I was beat!



Aiyana (tap/combo 4+) ~ I'll Be An Angel for Christmas



Aiyana (jazz) ~ Run Run Rudolph


Clara (tap/combo 3-5) ~ I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas



No comments: