Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas with the Timmermans

My mom hosted Christmas at her house.  Mary made a yummy breakfast casserole and Dana and I made gluten free pancakes and sausage.

Mason and Aiyana playing a game on the ipad.


My mom's beautiful tree...


Hanging out in the kitchen and waiting for breakfast.  Alisa was scanning pictures for her wedding slideshow.


My mom and the grandkids...


Aiyana loves her Aunt Alisa and Uncle Joey.


Mason handing out gifts...


The following are some random gift opening pictures.

Clara and her gifts...


Aiyana and her gifts...


The girls opening a gift from Nana...


Both Aiyana and Clara got these from my mom...


My mom also got the girls barbie dolls...




Clara's gift from Zach, Mary and Mason...


Clara's gift from Alisa and Joey.  They also got a really cute sweater dress for Aiyana.


Our gift to Mason.  He was disappointed that it wasn't a toy airplane ha, ha.  He LOVES airplanes right now.  


Me opening a gift from Mary...


My mom got some towels from Zach and Mary.


Zach's Superman pj's from Joey...


We got my mom a headlamp for hiking.


Beautiful bracelet from my mom...


Dana got a Cardinal's jersey from my mom.


...and a hat ha, ha.


We got my mom a wind chime for her back patio.


The grandkids helping my mom open her presents.


No comments: