Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

 I LOVE being home for Christmas, especially now that the girls are old enough to get so excited about it.  This is a picture that I took last night after the Santa gifts were delivered.


Aiyana struck a pose by the family Santa gift... A new smart TV for the master bedroom.


Waiting for Nana to arrive...


Opening stocking gifts...


This is super blurry, but I had to include it because Clara was so excited about her Santa gift that she broke out in a dance.  She is such a goofball.


Aiyana with her new jewelry box from Santa...



Silly girls...


A really, really bad picture of me, but whatever.  It shows that I was there ;o)


More presents...


Candy Land game from Clara...


Clara is so careful with her gift opening...


A joint gift for the girls and a SUPER fun game for kids...


Clara got a backpack for school... She is SO excited.


A van for Aiyana's Fisher Price doll house.


Clara opening another gift, after getting her backpack all ready to go... notice she stuck her water bottle in it too ;o)


A timed photo that took FOREVER to get.  Darn kids lol.  I don't even care that Clara isn't smiling.  We are all looking at the camera and that works for me.  Merry Christmas everyone!



No comments: