Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013 & Other Things

This year, Aiyana saw a Rapunzel bride costume online and decided that she wanted to be Rapunzel for Halloween. I did a little Halloween photo shoot with the girls and here are a couple of pictures from Aiyana's photo shoot.



I really wanted one of the girls to wear a witch costume so Clara obliged and she picked out a colorful witch costume.  I think she made for a darling little witch.


Here we are on trick-or-treat night.


Other things...

The other day, Clara and I spotted an owl outside of Aiyana's school when we went to pick her up.  It was so cute and we could get pretty close to him.  I asked the office staff about him and they said that there is almost always an owl in the parking lot outside of the school so maybe we will see more of him in the future.  I wish I would have had a good camera with me, but I only had a cell phone to take this picture.


Tada... the first watermelon from our garden.  We also have some pretty plump peppers that are about ready to be picked as well.


No comments: