Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gypsy Photo Shoot

Last year, Dana's mom bought the girls some adorable pajamas and I set them aside thinking to myself, these need to be photographed on the girls.  Of course, a year goes by and I finally got around to it.  Not that there is any shortage of photographs of these two little girls, but I have all of these ideas in my head for photo sessions and there's just never enough time to accomplish all of them.  Slowly, but surely... we will get them done.

With these pj's, I thought "Gypsy".  So I pulled out some beads that I have been saving as head pieces... for no particular session.  They were perfect for this gypsy inspired photo shoot. I'm so glad that I had them on hand.  I originally wanted to head outdoors with a wooden bed for this photo shoot, but I changed my mind at the last minute and did the pictures in my studio with a white drop, white wood floor, white rug and a white mesh veil.  Oh my, oh my... I am in love with this look and I can't wait to have the perfect opportunity to use this set up for a client's photo session.

Aiyana | 5 years old






Clara | 3 1/2 years old








No comments: