Saturday, September 21, 2013

Heading Into Fall

Lots of things going on around here...

Let's start with our fall garden and the new plants that we are hoping to harvest...

Romain


Chives and Cucumber


Red Bell Peppers and Roma Tomatoes


Watermelon
This plant seems to have taken over our garden and it is full of blooms yet we have one watermelon?  I can't quite figure that one out.


The basil is still holding strong...


The mint is as well...


The pepper plant looks okay, but it hasn't given us any peppers :o(


Drum roll please... We have a new patio table.  Now that the weather is getting cooler, we can sit outside and enjoy it.


It rained quite a bit last week.  The kids had fun playing in it and I had fun taking pictures of it.


Nothing better than playing in the rain in your underwear...



A single rain drop...


The girls are in the full swing of dance and loving it. I actually put Aiyana in a second class which is a step up from her combo class.  I have also been taking pictures for the dance studio and I am having a lot of fun doing.

Here's Clara before her 3-5 combo class.  Such a cutie pie :o).


Here's some pictures of Aiyana in her new Ballet/Jazz class.  These are some of the pictures that I took for the studio so I tried to use photos where the kid's faces are not showing.




I threw this one in because you can see Aiyana on the left side of the picture, in the mirror.


It is still hot outside here in Phoenix, but it's cooling off enough that we were able to use our new fire pit last night. 






I made a s'more my way with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and gluten free vanilla graham cookies. It was delicious.





No comments: