Wednesday, July 17, 2013

California Vacation | Big Bear Mountain | Day 3 & 4

I don't have many photos from day 3 since we spent the day traveling back inland towards the Redlands area. We checked into our hotel and headed to a rehearsal dinner for Dana's best friend's wedding. That night we went to and ice cream parlor called A la Minute where they make ice cream using liquid nitrogen.  Now don't get me wrong... I have an infallible love for Whitey's ice cream back in my hometown of Iowa, but this place was GOOD.  I got the sea salted carmel ice cream, Dana got the mint chocolate chip and the girls got a lavender chocolate ice cream.  The lavender chocolate was my favorite.  Man, just talking about it makes my mouth water... I want some now.


On day 4, we attended a luncheon at the bride's home in the hills of Oak Glen California.  It is so beautiful there. After the luncheon, we headed up Big Bear Mountain to Big Bear Lake.


It was a bit colder up in the mountain than it was at the base.


I can't resist photographing beautiful wildflowers.




View of Big Bear Lake





Gosh... If I could have this canvas for my client's photos.





Clara wasn't willing to pose for pictures, so that is why there are only some of Aiyana looking at the camera.




Love these girls...



No comments: