Thursday, July 18, 2013

Britani's Wedding

On Saturday, I met my friend Mechell for lunch.  I love how her and I can always pick up right where we left off.  Every time we get together there is laughter. I wish she could just move to Phoenix.


We were fortunate enough to be able to stay the weekend in Iowa and attend my cousin Britani's wedding at Vander Veer Park.  

Here's a picture of the bridesmaids hiding the bride with black umbrellas.  I thought it was such a cute idea.  I think they were playing the song "I Think I Wanna Marry You" by Bruno Mars :o).


Here's my cousin Brianna ready to walk down the isle as one of her bridesmaids.


Brianna


My cousin, Bridget.


Two of Britani's kids... Ahmi and Konrad.



Here comes the bride...


Britani with her dad, Walt.


She looked gorgeous.



Britani & her husband to be, Ryan.


A speech from Ryan to Ahmi...





The Kiss


Balloons were released...


They are officially married and there were bubbles to celebrate...


...and then there were sprinkles.


Reception to follow... and they had these... YUM!


Ryan & Britani


Britani & I


Father & Daughter Dance


My cousin's daughter, Shaelyn.


The girls were all about dancing...




No comments: