Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Here I am with the two little girls that make me a mommy.


Aiyana helped Dana pick out my present.  On Mother's Day morning, Aiyana and Clara handed me a home made card, roses and a bag full of an assortment of chocolate.

Here's a picture that Aiyana drew of me.  I am laying on the ground and that is a tree on the right side of the picture.  I must say that her drawings are getting more and more detailed.


Here's the card that they gave me...


... that's me on the front :o).  Here's the inside of the card...


Aiyana made the following card at church that day...


Looks like she was trying to write "mom" :o).

After church, Dana and I grilled chicken and corn on the cob then we went over to my mom's house to celebrate Mother's Day with MY mommy.


 My mom is the best and most amazing mom in the whole world.  I love her so much.


No comments: