Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mom | A Portrait for Her Session

For the month of May, I offered "A Portrait for Her" sessions at Amber Rose Photography in honor of Mother's Day. The idea was to provide women with the opportunity to get some beautiful shots of themselves. I think, as women, we tend to be the ones behind the camera instead of in front of it so it's nice to have someone take our picture for once. I had 5 clients sign up, including my mom, and each one of them had my undivided attention.  I had so much fun with these sessions and I plan to do them again next year.  Since this is my personal blog, I am sharing my gorgeous mom's photos, but if you would like to see the rest you can check them out in the blog section of my website HERE.




I am so lucky to have such a beautiful mom to practice my portrait skills with.




No comments: