Sunday, April 21, 2013

Family Photo Shoot | Spring 2013

 It's somewhat of a custom for my family to do a photo shoot whenever we get together.  So when my brother came to Phoenix... We scheduled a photo shoot ;o).

It was my mom's idea to replicate a photo that we did in the fall of 2011 with the three cousins, Aiyana, Clara & Mason.  Here is a "Now & Then" collage of a couple of the photos that we took.  We didn't have them in order on the top photos, but you can still get the perspective of how much they have grown.


Here they are in all of their cuteness...


Nana with her grandkids...


I love this one...


Mason had a little photo shoot all to himself ;o).

I love the intense, but pure and innocent look on his face in this picture.


 Peek-a-boo!



Had to get a close up of all of his adorable features...


 Mason did this cute pose all on his own...



Love him to pieces :o)




 This next collection of photos was of an unplanned moment that my mom had with Mason. My mom was tagging along to make sure that Mason didn't fall out of any of the window cut outs that I was placing him in.  She sat down next to him and asked him for a kiss. I love the look on Mason's face and the way that he is standing while he contemplates whether or not he is going to give his Nana the much anticipated kiss.


...and he did... or at least Nana forced one on him ;o)

My mom and brother and I... This was after an hour of taking everyone's photos and chasing the kids around to make sure that they didn't get into trouble.


My mom took this great shot of my family...


Love this one of Dana and Aiyana. Clara was being a stinker so I had to cut her and I out of the photo. It's nice that Aiyana has a photo of just her and her daddy because it's usually both girls with us in most of our pictures.  Now we will have to get a shot with Dana and Clara as well.








1 comment:

Sara R. said...

Beautiful pictures as always! I LOVE now and then shots!