Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 6 - Riviera Maya

On our last day we threw on some swim wear and headed out to the water slides.

I grabbed a shot of the girls in front of our door because every time we came to our room the girls would say "here's our present".  It was very cute and fitting since this was a Christmas vacation.


It was a beautifully sunny day.

The abandoned hotel next door even looked kind of pretty.


The slides



The ocean looked wonderful, as usual.



Dana got in trouble for bringing Clara down this slide.  Her legs crack me up in this picture.


The man working at the slides let Dana take Aiyana down, but after that the kids had to watch us have fun :o(


I think this was me :o)


Mary heading down a slide.


My cool Paradise drink picture.


We checked our bags and headed to the miniature golf area while we waited for our shuttle to the airport.


Cool sky seen on our flight home.



No comments: