Friday, November 16, 2012

Whole Foods Finds

The other day I loaded up the girls and headed to my "once in a great while" grocery store... Whole Foods.  Who can afford to shop at that place all of the time??? Anyway, I had a coupon for Zevia pop and I really wanted to try it.  I drink too much diet pop (about one a day) and I know that the artificial sweetener is not good for me. I picked two flavors... the only two with caffeine :o).  The cola and the mountain dew both taste nasty :o(.  I am getting use to them though and I would rather drink this than poison myself with the other stuff.


While I was there I browsed around and found some gluten free items on sale, just in time for the holidays :o).  The cranberry bread and the pumpkin cake mix were on sale... yay.  I spotted some banana bread too and couldn't resist.  This gluten free chick is not going without this holiday season.


1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

i SO wish we had a whole foods or trader joes!
though prolly good we don't or i'd be very poor