Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick-or-Treating 2012

I already posted the girl's Halloween Photos HERE, but I thought I would share some trick-or-treating pictures from last night.

My little poser - Aiyana "The Princess"
I swear she just busts out into her own poses when I pull out the camera.  
I thought about making a collage of all of them :o).


Cute little Clara "The Catarina"


We opted for the wagon again this year... It's great for trick-or-treating. 
Love Clara's face in this picture :o)


They look so gosh darn cute, and little, in front of those big doors.


Thought it was cute how Clara's tail was hanging from the back of the wagon.


We headed straight to my mom's, to start at her door, and then my mom walked around with us while we trick-or-treated. It was a fun night... and I had soup waiting in the crock pot when we got home.  Yummm.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

sounds like a great night!
cute girls!!
and oh how jealous i am that you get to trick or treat in costumes without winterwear :)