Thursday, November 1, 2012

My 1st Pro Football Game

I went through and randomly selected pictures from the football game that Dana and I went to the other night. I probably should have let him create this post because I don't know any of the players names except for Fitzgerald.  I know, sad considering it's my home team.  Anyway... Here they are in no particular order...

This is the flag that they spread out across the field...


Fitz's back side :o)


Team huddle...


Action shot...


A 49er's player stretching out...


This guy looks like he's looking right at me so thought I would include this picture :o).  
Like I said, Dana should have created this post ha, ha.


Another action shot...


I thought this one was cool with the field goal bar in the front of the photo.


I was using my telephoto lens which I thought did an excellent job at capturing sports images.  The guy sitting next to me had a pretty fancy lens on his camera and he took some amazing shots.

I had a lot of fun at my first professional football game.  I didn't expect it to be as noisy as it was.  The baseball games and basketball games that we have been to are not nearly as noisy and rowdy.  The guy sitting next to me was also a "shit starter" so he kept pushing everyone's buttons which was annoying. All in all, it was a great experience and I'd go again if someone wants to buy me a ticket the next time :o)

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

lol
who could turn down a free game?

glad you had fun!
i'm not much for sports on tv...but i do love them live!