Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting A Face Lift

... my blog is anyway :o)

DO YOU LIKE IT?

I wanted to do this for quite a while.  Although I love the cute designs of 'The Cutest Blog on the Block', I hate how their templates limit you in customizing the width of your blog.  I like to post  a lot of pictures and I always felt like I had to make the pictures too small for the old template.  I love this new template and Blogger has come a long way in offering a variety of templates and backgrounds.  I figure I will keep this one until after Thanksgiving and then switch it up to something a little more Christmasy in December.

3 comments:

tbsomeday said...

ummm
i don't like it
i have to scroll across my page to read now instead of it fitting in my screen
:(

Amber said...

I made it more narrow so hopefully that helps :o)

tbsomeday said...

now it fits!