Sunday, September 30, 2012

2012 Battle of the Bands - City Scape

Let this go on record that I officially used the 1 GB of free photo space that you get through Picasa when you use Blogger.  I just had to purchase an upgrade :o(.  

Last night, Dana and I met up with my mom and her friend at City Scape for the 2012 Battle of the Bands.  One of the surgeons that I work for, Dr. White, plays in a band called Champaign Tap and they rocked it out.

Here's a picture of the sunset last night.  I brought my crappy camera by the way.  
I love the Phoenix sunsets.  Beautiful!


Dana and I hanging out in City Scape...


They had a free photo booth... you know me and pictures :o)


I added the text.  I thought it was a nice touch.

Here's some video snippets...


video video


1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

i listened to a video clip you had on facebook over the weekend
the band sounded great!
was that your dr's band?

bet you had a great time!