Monday, June 11, 2012

Laveen Splash Pad

One day, when I was out driving around Laveen to find a good outdoor photography location, I came across this splash pad that I had no idea existed. The park is just minutes from my house. I could have been using this place for a free summer activity for the girls and I had no idea it existed until that day, two months ago. So, we finally made it to the splash pad and boy was it fun. It's the perfect outdoor activity for these hot Phoenix summers.

Here's the girls just after I turned the water on...

Running the perimeter...
Getting more brave...
Aiyana was first to indulge...
       
Having fun...
Clara wasn't going to miss out...
Aiyana waiting for the water to spray again...
A small swing break...
...and back to the water

1 comment:

Jeri said...

You do such a good job with your postings. When I look at these pictures, all I could think of was how nice it is to be so young and carefree!