Saturday, June 9, 2012

Aiyana - Almost Four

I couldn't wait until Aiyana turned 4 to take more pictures of her so here are some portraits that I took of her this morning, two months shy of her 4th birthday. The last set of professional looking photos that I took of Aiyana were done when she was almost 3 1/2 years old.
I've been waiting to put this idea into play.  This morning I asked Aiyana what her favorite things were and then I incorporated them into the photo below. I think it turned out super cute. Of course, her answers could be completely different tomorrow :o)
I really love the photo above in a black in white as well.  Isn't it striking?
Aiyana faces...
I hope to get new backdrops in the near future.  I have been eyeing some cute fabric at Hobby Lobby. The photo below shows a backdrop that I created using flower embellishments from my digital scrapbook software.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Love the pictures. The girls are so darn cute and growing up so fast!