Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day 2012

This year we had a laid back Father's Day. The past several years we have been up in Page for the Moonlight Softball Tournament during Father's Day so it was nice to be home and spend Father's Day with my dad this year. Dad came over and we made hamburgers and fries. The girls slept the entire visit :o(.
Here's the girls with Dana later that evening.  I bought Dana a Father's Day card and let the girls decorate it.  He also got the P90X workout video (that's what he wanted) for being such an awesome daddy.
Thought I'd throw this one in here.  I made some gluten free cupcakes the other day and they were so good.  I am compiling a list of gluten free products that I like because some are good and some are not.  I will eventually publish a post about what gluten free products to buy and where you can find them.  These cupcakes were Bob's Mill brand. I frosted them with cream cheese frosting and added sprinkles on top. Yummm. As you can see, the girls couldn't wait to devour one.

No comments: