Monday, May 14, 2012

Garden Update

I'll do my best identifying these, but I believe that this first picture is a picture of the two different types of tomatoes that we planted.  Dana planted both tomatoes closest to the block wall that sections off our yard.

 This would be the chives...
 ...and here we have basil
There are plenty of other sprouts, but I am not certain as to what they are yet.  As mentioned in a previous post, we also have onion, cilantro and green bell pepper planted in the garden.  It's so exciting to watch things grow from seeds.  I can't wait to have some fresh produce.  I will post more pictures when Dana completes the shade cover that he is constructing for the garden.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

those first sprouts are so exciting!!
makes me miss having a garden!