Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Projects

Two major projects this past weekend...

1.) Yard work
2.) Building the girl's play stage/photo studio flooring.

Dana started our garden by pulling away the rock bed on the west side of our yard. I can't wait to have some fresh veggies and herbs at our fingertips.
My dad came over on Saturday to start the construction of the girl's play stage and my indoor photo studio flooring. I ordered barn wood flooring, but it is on back order and it won't be here until May 7th.  Once the flooring is on the stage we will attach a fancy base board and I can add whatever backdrop I wish.  The backdrop will fall behind the baseboard and I can swap it out with any color or pattern.  I plan to use this for indoor baby and newborn photo sessions. The stage will reside in the girl's playroom and serve as a stage for them to dance on... Multifunctional :o).
 
Already putting the flooring to photography use :o).  I <3 Aiyana's eyes.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

so many exciting things amber!!
awesome to get things moving!