Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring is in the Air

Spring has been in full swing here in Phoenix. The trees have been in bloom and my allergies are kicking my butt, but the smell of blossoms fill the air and I love that smell. Last week I cleaned the rock out of this table display and added some green tea scented figs that my mom gave me for Christmas. Isn't it pretty?

Last weekend I did a family photo shoot at Indian Steele Park in downtown Phoenix. The park was created after Indian Steele school closed down. The buildings were kept on the old school grounds and I discovered these doors that I love.

Clara decided to help daddy mow yesterday...

Just cute...

Here's a couple of pictures of our aloe plant blooms. They remind me of honey suckle blooms...



1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

aw--cute little helper!!

like the candle display
very pretty!