Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scoping Out a Spot

Today, after church, Dana and I brought the girls to The Farm in south Phoenix so I could see if it was green enough for some upcoming family photo sessions. I'm not crazy about the location at this time of year, but I am sure it will be photography worthy in a month or so. In any case, here's a collection of photos that I took...


They were setting up, or taking down, a wedding so someone brought over some wedding bubbles for the girls to play with.



This was my favorite picture of the trip. I would almost go back with a family just to get some photos of their kids right in this spot. I LOVE the lighting...


An orange flower...


Clara picking the flowers... shame, shame.

Aiyana smelling the flowers...



1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

oooh
i do love the picture with the light coming through the grass
though they are all beautiful as always :)