Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Aiyanaisms and Claraisms

Every once in a while I like to keep track of things that Aiyana and Clara say by jotting them down and documenting their exact quotes in their baby books. I thought I would share a few of those things on my blog as well.

Here's a few things that I have caught recently...

Aiyana: While looking at her Barbie, in the bathtub, says "You're so pretty, I hope I'm as pretty as you when I grow up"... Cute, but I don't want my daughter thinking that she needs to look like a Barbie when she grows up :o/

Aiyana also used the words "delicious" and "tasty", both in the same day, while she was eating something. It was just precious to hear her use uncommon, descriptive words.

Clara: After peeing in her diaper (I assume) said "My pee fall out".

Clara has also taking a liking to calling everyone by their first name, including herself. She will say "Mommy.. Amer, Daddy... Dana, Me... Clara".

I love these stages... when they are so impressionable.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

awww
it's great you document so much
i wish i was more like you

i LOVE the cute little things they say :)
kids are so wonderful--they make us happy in so many ways


ps-barbie--i had banned barbie for a long time b/c i feel it sets a terrible example of how a woman should look...but it's hard to keep them away ;)