Sunday, February 12, 2012

Practicing Photography on Aiyana - Part Two

Here's Aiyana in the new purple outfit that was mentioned in Part One of this photography post ...

Aiyana is a gentle soul. She is always concerned about those around her and if you are sad, she becomes sad. That's just the way this little girl works. Aiyana gives hugs and kisses like thay are an essential part of her day. She is the older child and therefor the more bossy one, but she is also very nurturing. If you are having a bad day, this girl can almost always make it better.





You know me... I love close ups :o)



I love how sweet she looks in this one...

Another one of my favorites...






Gotta love the pucker...






I loved this window. It made for such fun photos.




This is my favorite picture in this outfit... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it




Here's a collection of fun photos I took from the day. Most of them are pictures of Aiyana playing and looking at the horses. I also wanted to add that the picture in the top left was all Aiyana's idea. Such a creative little thing.



1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

so many good ones amber!!

my favs here are the walking on the picnic table and looking through the fence
good work!