Sunday, February 12, 2012

Practicing Photography on Aiyana - Part One

Aiyana was such a good little model while letting me to practice my photography skills. For being only 3 1/2, she did an excellent job. I am really pleased with the variety of poses we got. Next weekend I hope to do a photo shoot with Clara.


Aiyana had a myriad of different funny faces to show me. This is a collection of my favorite...
There was definitely a lack of interest at times...

...but nothing that a plane up in the sky can't cure






This is her classic pouty face... you know, the one that she gives me when I tell her "no"

...but mommy just announced that Aiyana gets to wear her new purple outfit soon (as seen in Part 2 of this photo session)



One of my favorite pictures of the day (this picture looks so pure and innocent to me)...

Sitting in an old window frame makes for great shots...








2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

beautiful!!!!!
you both did awesome :)

i LOVE the hat and scarf one with her looking down
love it!

Jeri said...

you did an awesome job!