Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cleaning Out My Camera

I promise folks... This is the last of what's in my camera so no more posts for a while.


Clara using her new play Dirt Devil vacuum that she got for Christmas...
I recently went to the doctor for a sinus infection and while I was there daddy let Aiyana play with her new play make-up. Aiyana made herself pretty and she even managed to share a little of the love with her sister, Clara, who just had just a little bit of red lipstick on her left cheek. Clara's make-up was not nearly as impressive as Aiyana's.



Here are the girls all dressed up for church on the first Sunday of the new year. Today was Aiyana's first day of primary. Such a special day. Mom even got a bit teary eyed.



Sister Sheffer is Aiyana's new primary teacher and I hear she is amazing. They made these in their Sunbeam's class...


2 comments:

brenda hatch said...

How fun to have Sister Sheffer as a primary teacher!

tbsomeday said...

lol about the make up
i despise those little kits!

they girls looked BEAUTIFUL in their dresses
congrats on her first day of primary!
big girl :)