Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clara's Second Birthday Party

We had Clara's party the day after she actually turned 2. Here's the the lil' cutie before everyone arrived for her party...




Here's the Neapolitan Cake that I made for her (note: I am not good a decorating cakes)...

Singing Happy Birthday to her...

She's holding up her hand and all of her fingers to say that she is two...




I also made Funfetti cupcakes with sprinkles...


Aiyana, excited about cake :o)


Mommy & Clara...


Kisses for the birthday girl...


Clara opening presents. She was trying to get the tag off of the dress that Grandma and Grandpa Cummings got her.


Trying it on...




Here she is sitting on the Dora couch that Dana and I got for her...


Leap Frog Computer from Grandpa Timmerman. Notice how Aiyana is fighting for it and Clara just smiles.


Dora backpack from Uncle Zach and Aunt Mary...




Passed out after her party...


I was video taping while Clara opened her gifts so I didn't get all of the gifts on camera. Clara also got some Dora Mega Blocks and a really cool, interactive, Leap Frog Computer from her Nana and some Lego's from her Aunt Sasha and Cousin Jolie.


3 comments:

tbsomeday said...

aw...she is SO adorable!!

Happy Birthday Clara!!
I love 2yrs
it's such a fun age!!
enjoy!

Zach said...

Hope she likes the backpack!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous birthday girl you have! Look at that long dark hair. It looks like you guys had a great day. Our kids are getting so big!