Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clara Turns Two

My baby just became a two year old. Here she is the day before she turned two...


Here's Clara dancing to the Dora theme song after getting back from a day spent at Nana's house, on her second birthday.


Watching Dora...




...and here is what happened to me on Clara's second birthday :o(. A man in a one ton truck hit me at an intersection not too far from our house. I am still waiting to hear about the fate of my vehicle. Luckily, the kids were not with me. I was fortunate enough to be in a big vehicle... the damages are pretty extensive. I will start physcial therapy on my neck next week, but I am doing okay other than feeling stress and anxiety about being on the road with such careless drivers.





1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

So cute about the Dora dancing!

So sorry the accident has tainted the fun of Clara turning two :(

Hope you are feeling better soon!