Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Christmas at Our House

This year we celebrated Christmas up in my husband's home town, but before we left... Santa came to our house to deliver presents for the girls.



the presents from Santa are left under the tree, unwrapped, for the kids to see when they wake up in the morning. The Santa gifts are typically the biggest gifts. This year Santa got Aiyana a play vanity and he got Clara a stroller that you can steer and push with a handle on the back. Below you can see pictures of Aiyana's vanity. Clara was not much into her gifts this year... She mostly cared about holding as many of the oranges from her stocking as she could. She was being a little stinker about opening her gifts.



Clara got some chap stick in her stocking this year. She feels like a big girl with her own chap stick. I looked at it yesterday and it looks like she wanted to taste her chap stick too :o/

Clara with her giant Dora coloring book...

Dana got each of the girls a church type gift. They got a couple of books and two Bible coloring books. Here's Aiyana with her CTR (choose the right) book. I can't wait to do some of the CTR activities with the girls.


Dana with one of the gifts that I got him, a Diamondbacks shoe string backpack.


Clara struggling to open a gift...



Aiyana sitting at her vanity...


You can see part of Clara's new tricycle in this picture...


Soft socks like mommy has... Oh and more of the tricycle :o)



Clara got some too...




I didn't take any video on my regular camera since I had the video camera out so I am sorry there are no videos to post. I know there is a way to post my video camera pictures on here, but I haven't had the time to figure it out. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I will post our Page pictures soon.

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

aw
looks like everyone was happy

lol
chapstick is always the best gift at that age!!