Monday, November 21, 2011

He Not Say Hi to Me?

On Saturday my husband started up his laptop and video chatted with his brother Sam and Sam's two youngest, Skye and Kellen. The girls had so much fun video chatting with some of their cousins in Page. Then Dana video chatted with his sister, Carminda, in up state New York. Carminda just had a baby boy to add to the Cummings clan, his name is Jackson. Aiyana and Clara got to see the new baby and they also talked to their cousin Parker. That afternoon my mom watched the girls so Dana and I could go to a movie. Aiyana was playing on my mom's phone and she was looking at all of her mobile pictures. My mom said she knew how to slide her finger across the screen to view another picture and she also knew how to pinch her fingers together and slide them apart to enlarge a picture (not sure who taught her that?). Aiyana came across a picture of Zach (my brother) and she shouted "That's Zach!" Then proceeded to wave to him saying "Hi Zach". Perplexed that he was not waving back, she looked at my mom and said "He not say hi to me?" Since she had been video chatting all day, she thought that the picture was a live view of my brother... What a precious moment :o).

4 comments:

Zach said...

Haha, yeah Mom told me about this. Didn't know she was video chatting first, so it all makes sense now. Cant wait to see them...

tbsomeday said...

lol
how adorable!!
my kids LOVE skype too!

brenda hatch said...

I love this! So funny! And I love technology!

brenda hatch said...

I love this! So funny! And I love technology!