Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vegas 2011 - Travis & Karen's Bach. Party

Dana and I headed to Vegas last weekend while my mom watched the girls. Dana's brother, Travis, and his fiance, Karen, had a combined bachelor/bachelorette party. Dana and I had a great time. I took a lot of pictures, as usual, but I collected some of my favorites for this post since I didn't want to be up all night uploading photos.


Ready to head out for the night...




Dana in his stunna shades...



This is where we stayed, Treasure Island. On the online map, it looked like our hotel was right across from Planet Hollywood (where Dana's brother was staying), but in fact it was in the middle of the strip and no where near the south side. Treasure Island was just re-done and the rooms were very nice though.

Hotel Paris...

This is where we hung out all night...


My Hubby & I...


The bachelorette girl & I...


Dana and his two younger brothers, Travis & Chris...


Our VIP table was right next to Holly Madison's.



I have no idea who the other two chics in this picture are.


Some of the girls: Sasha, Karen's sister, Karen's sister (Christine), Karen & I


Chris girlfriend Lexi & I (Chris cracks me up in the background)



The next day we went and had crepes at the Bellagio... YUMMM!



They had their fall decor out.


This face would move and talk every once in a while :o)






I'll leave you with these videos since this is how we ended our Friday evening in Vegas.



Pretty funny stuff... Dana riding an electronic bull...





video





video



I have no idea who this dude is, but I thought his video was funny...





video

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

love the pics!
you guys looked great
looks like lots of fun!!
loved the holly pic ;)

bull videos are funny
lol